Thursday, November 17, 2011

Changes

In a few months our lives are gonna change in a big way. We are going from married 10 years with 7 cats...no children to...married 10 years 7 cats  (maybe 6 as one is sick...my oldest Lauren) and one child.

My biggest prayer is that this child will strengthen our marriage. I know once you have children your marriage dynamics change and you can't forget that you are not just parents but are married and committed to one another.

I love my husband and after God he comes in second then my child after that. I love both of them but one day my child will leave and start a family of his own and if my husband and I keep our relationship on a solid foundation we will be stronger for it after our son leaves to start his own life.

So I look forward to the life changes God will bring. I never expected this particular change at this point in my life but welcome it with open arms.

BTW, Connor Ethan I can't wait to see you face to face.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I hope that you marriage only strengthen which i know can be hard with such big changes.

    ReplyDelete